Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Gospel Rocks!

So I was having yet another really rough week and my mother is leaving in the morning to go to Kansas, earlier than expected. I am gonna be home all Friday by myself so I was figuring I was gonna have a breakdown sometime. I did not want to make my mom feel worse, cause she already feels bad she will not be able to celebrate my birthday with me. So I did not want to ask my dad for a blessing. I have been feeling like I needed one all week but wouldnt ask. Today I text a friend who is like a brother to me, since my brothers are busy elsewhere and I really wanted it today. SO I got my blessing and I am very glad. I think I needed it from someone else, because I knew that he did not know what was going on, but said exactly what I needed to hear. I know Heavenly Father is listening, sometimes we just need help in remembering we are not here alone. I love this Gospel! Where else would I have such a great answer. I am so full of Gratitude!

1 comment: