So I think I need a Dating Agent. I want to start going on dates more and ones where we both realize its a date. :) I have been hanging out too much and am being a person who is always there to hang out with, and I need to show I am not putting all my eggs in one basket. Because I dont want to bank all on one thing, cause I am not too positive it will ever go anywhere. So I am positive about dating. However here is the problem, I always ask jerks or end up with guys who dont treat me as they should. Therefore, I want a dating agent who will make sure I dont try to go out with a not so great guy. maybe I could even get this agent to ask him out for me but this might be asking too much.
Then again maybe I should become a dating agent. But i have decided a dating agent has to be seeking a person of the gender of the dating agent. Like i would want a guy dating agent because they know guys. So I could advise and help guys with girls. Oh its just an idea.
But seriously how do I go out there and start dating? Like do I need a coming out party?
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment