Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hats off to the Law of Chastity!

So why is it exactly that medical professionals do not believe you? I figure you know your own body the best right?

Well today I went in for an ultrasound to check up on my ovarian cysts. The last one was in December. So we finished the ultrasound and I got to pee (YAY!!!) and she told me to come back for the internal exam after i finished using the restroom. My eyes probably almost popped out. I did not have that last time and I knew nothing about going up in there! I just had a pap what more were they gonna find???

She came back in and said the only reason you would not have this is if you have never had sexual relations. I stated simply "I havent." The look of confusion and shock was very prominent on her face. She was confused. she could have sworn we had done it before. That was 11 months ago! Seriously do you think I am lying? Did you think I forgot I had sex before December but not today? She had to go check her records to verify. Okay I am fine with this, but seriously you dont believe me?

I am very grateful for the law of Chastity! Thank you I did not have to do that test and that I am shocking to an ultrasound technician!

I thought this was funny and you are all close friends and girls so you can all deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. Kind of a tell tale sign of society today. Sad. Sad that immorality is the norm.

    On the other hand... good girl!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I remember the first trip to the gyno, she asked a couple of times just to make sure that I understood her question. Seriously why would I make that up?

    ReplyDelete