Monday, March 29, 2010
My commitment
Okay so as we all know I have been totally fishing around for some direction in my life. I kept getting the answer to wait it out and it will come. Let me restate i hate that answer but is the one we always get or at least me. Okay well I got a real answer yesterday. i have had lots of answers i think the Lord would be okay with but graduating in December makes me feel so at peace, a peace i have not had in a long time. I just feel that there is a reason that I need to graduate in December. However this requires summer school. Well here is where I am meeting resistance. half of the people I have told tell me it is too much i will hate life and it will be tough getting a job afterwards anyway so why. Well this is anti-helpful. I need support! I know whats right but it is so easy to except it will be too tough and that I should wait. I still need to meet with my counselor and I am starting to think it might not be possible. I need prayers and support. I can do it right?? I got 3 people in support I need more cause it will be tough but I really feel it will be worth it. Bring it on life! I finally feel happy because I know what I need to do in life, even if just for the rest of the year. Ahh! happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are on your side, Wendy! Count us in! Paul and I both did several summer classes and loved them. They keep you busy (which can be a good thing) and you get a lot done in a short amount of time. Teachers often adjust the work load, too, to work better for the summer schedule. You can do it! All things are possible with the Lord and it sounds like you've got Him on your side.
ReplyDelete:) thanks! For some reason I just really am needing the support right now. I am glad to have you guys on my support team!I knew you would be!
ReplyDeleteWendy...i can tell you that it will be hard but it will also be so worth it! I had a hard time going to school for so long without any breaks but now that i am done i am SOO glad that i did it! it will be stressful but it will be done before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYou have my support as long as we work Thursday together.
ReplyDeleteThanks chelle!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd it is a deal Nan!
I do have a little break before and after summer school. I am going to kansas for a week in May.
ReplyDelete