Tuesday, July 20, 2010

House Sitting Diaries #1

I am house sitting for a family in my home ward. I thought I had secured friends to stay the night with me but some communication error occurred and that was not what happened. I was alone and after taking a friend home every noise every movement was caught by my ears and had my un divided attention. Of course the thunderstoms started about this time. I have not been freaked out by storms since I was a kid but some reason they are freaky again when all alone. But I tried to picture them and how pretty they are and it worked out. Oh course I had really odd dreams...woke up at 5 am...then at 8.

Well there is this bird...I have to take care of it. I am just plain and simply not a pet person. everytime I look at it, it knows. It stops doing everything when i glance at it. A few minutes ago it was digging at the bar with its beak. I think it was trying to break out.

I am also here for the plants and i dislike them because wholly bugs and gnats!!! SO if you know of a way to rid the place of the little creatures you let me know.

Finally last night I had friends come over and oh boy. We played this kids game first then started looking at books. These people have the most interesting books in their library! Our favorites were how to be a friend to your husband (Paul my new friend calls this book the slave book), the what you dont know about everything you know, 97 ways to make a baby smile, a quote book dictionary size, and some potty book. oh boy honestly i know my friends want to come over again to look through those books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment