Holy cow I have not posted in a realllllly long time!!! So so much has happened since my last post. First of all I graduated!!!
In the pouring rain! It was not like a down pour more of a constant steady rain that soaks you through and keeps quite cold and terribly wet when you are wearing a cap and gown. Did you know that graduation caps do not do well after being in the rain? They get mushy and quite gross.
Before picture
look curly hair! It was so cute! then it died!

Before picture
look curly hair! It was so cute! then it died!My brother and sister in law (Paul and Celeste) did all they could to ensure that my graduation of fun and celebrated. I am so grateful for that!!!
The next day my brother Chris and his family came into town after a horrible trip with a dying car and what not. They were here for about two weeks.
I had to work a lot before Christmas and this made me quite cross. I wanted to play with my nieces and nephews!
I treated my Suzzie, Celeste, Celena, and my mom to the Forgotten Carols. We had a good time and loved the play.... but Deseret Book or Gammage lost my tickets sat us somewhere else where the men in the lighting booth talked quite a bit through out the performance. But besides that, we had tons of fun. I even eventually complained to my lovely company and got my money back because it was so grievous to me.
The 23rd/24th Brian and his family came into town. For the first time in quite some time the whole Whiting Clan was back together again. I loved it! i have missed that so much. Yes the bathroom, rooms, and every inch of the house was full of stuff, but boy did I love the time we spent together and the feeling of having us all there.
I went to California after everyone was gone, with the lovely Celena. We had fun not doing much of anything. My aunt's house is nice and easy to relax at. I loved spending more time with my cousins. We watched them when my aunt and uncle went to the temple. fun! We had pillow fights and mostly good times. We found out we love the game settlers of Catan. Weird I know but it really was quite fun!
Now I am just trying to stay busy. I have been applying places but no real prospects yet. I think I should use my time to write, but I dont feel like I fit anywhere.... well I strongly feel I fit in my family.... I love those guys. My family is so supportive and loving. But my ward, and everywhere else, I just am not feeling the groove right now. I am a little lost in Limbo. It is like I know something big is coming in my life and I just have to wait for it. I remember now I am not very patient. I am with people, but not with life I guess because Heavenly Father has to keep teaching me that lesson.
I know I am where I am supposed to be in my life and that I have followed what I knew to be right. So things will go great. I just have to have faith and patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment