Sunday, January 10, 2010

Saucy Dress


Well on my lovely shopping trip the other day I found a dress that I deemed the cutest dress to ever be placed on my body, so regardless of the price tag i had to buy it. Well I was told I looked pretty good today. A guy who is my friend actually told me he really liked it and we discussed how it was a good dress, a tad creepy but we were being honest. Anyway my awesome sister in law told me that i would be proposed to by the third time or in three more times that i wear this dress, but it cannot be consecutively. At which point she would marry me. I love you but um i get what you are trying to say and lets move on. :) In which this discussion with the boy I talked to earlier asked me if I flirted it up tonight. Well not so much, but i dont know who to flirt it up to. I feel kinda limited here with guys and I dont want to be a huge flirt type girl who hits on every guy. sigh . I dont know. I want to date but dont know how to get asked out by good guys. My dating quota had to end, for my amazing stake presidents wife told me it had to stop, and well her husband advised me the next day at his chiropractors office that she speaks the truth and it is a wise thing to listen to her. Well who am I to argue with what my stake president tells me to do? Plus I knew Sis. Weathersby is right. But honestly what do i do now? I got an awesome dress now how do I kick it up? or am i just supposed to keep hoping Mr. Right magically shows up in my ward soon and decides I am the one? I am positive about the whole dating thing, just totally confused on how to make it work, and maybe a tad frustrated. But its got to work! I feel like I ask these questions all the time, but dang I think i have been handed a difficult bunch of guys who dont really date nor date around, because I refuse to think I am that bad. I mean look at this dress!

(ps not the best pictures but I had to post proof of it.)

Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. You are right... that is a CUTE dress, but the girl in it is even cuter!!!!! Inside and out! Mr Right WILL come along and you'll be all ready in that saucy dress.

    ReplyDelete