Friday, January 8, 2010

Shame but grateful

Wow so I am so ashamed! Here is the thing it was not that bad but still I feel horrible. So was on my way to hang out when my friend volunteered to drive me, because i really did not want to drive. I turned an I guess illegal turn. I thought I was one lane away from the turn lane alas i was two! I got pulled over. He did not ask for ID or anything but just wanted to know if I was drunk. He told me I turned from the middle lane, it was not until later that i realized what I did. I acted totally shocked, cause honestly I was. He was nice and just told me he needed to check and I said thanks. I feel horrible i did that, I will think twice before I turn from a none turn lane again. But I am so grateful he pulled me over because that is exactly what he needed to do, and he is obviously really trying to keep our streets safe. I just feel really really bad about it. I guess I feel like that school girl who got called out in class. I have had a lot on my mind and i guess this is not good for driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment