On our drive up we passed Redlands where a thought popped into my head "Hey dont they have a temple in Redlands?" Why yes they do! SO with my handy dandy GPS and cha cha we found it! I loved it! The best part besides having the coolest spots and stairs, was that it is built on a small spot of land with adjoining a stake center. This gave me great hope that our temple can be built and will be just as amazingly beautiful!
Then Saturday We went to Santa Barbara and went to the Natural History Museum of Santa Barbara. I would post pics but I got to go soon, so i might post them later. Or go see my facebook. But I cannot believe it cost 8 dollars to get in. We had fun and we got to pet starfish, a sea cucumber, and a sea urchin. There were also sharks still in their eggs. It was cool i have to admit. Then I bought my nieces dolphin bracelets which do not even say anything about the museum on them.
We got hit by daylight savings time! Never had I been through one and you know what cell phones do not switch over by themselves so Celena and i go the full experience as we got ready and drove to church in 20 minutes. We planned on looking so much hotter but hey we looked pretty fine for 20 minutes. Church was well interesting and that is about all I can say about it. We went to my Aunt and Uncles ward to see my Uncle in action as bishop and then went to the singles ward. Lets say we did a whole heck of a lot of laughing!
Then monday we went to the museum of tolerance, then Tuesday sat out and read some books outside and i got a horrible looking sun burn. The burn was not too horrible but it is slanted and looks awful and funny. sigh. We got to celebrate my cousin's 10th birthday and we enjoyed it soooooo much! We played lot of Wii resort and we both really want that game now. I just got to get a wii first. dang. Celena already has one, but it is my favorite thing to do, uh well when wasting time! Well go to go to school! Spring Break is over!!!
How fun!! What is Wii resort? We have a Wii but I haven't heard of that one. Sounds like you did a lot in a short time... good going!!!
ReplyDeleteit is basically cooler sport games like archery, fencing, 100 pin bowling, frisbee golf, and many more. It is absolutely fabulous! Celena just bought it so she can hook you up!!
ReplyDelete