Notice much that most of my amazing days involve going to the temple? Ya i think there is a pattern. Today i hung out with Brian, Candice, and Landon. Went to Jillian and Brian's Wedding reception and it was so fun! Went to the temple. Always good! Went home with Cheryl and had a heart to heart fabulous convo! Came home and asked my mom if she would go to a movie with me! Mom and daughter date night! Saw letters to Juliet! Fabulous!! completely clean!!! Sorry I am writing weird i am just so happy right now and I had some hard days recently and I just needed this and feel so fulfilled and great! It is good to know days like these still happen. Heavenly Father shows us we can make it by giving us days like today! I am grateful! Everything works out the way it is planned. In a couple days i am going to Kansas to visit my family and i am so excited! Scared a tad because I have not been to an airport to fly since I was 14 and uh there are tornadoes in KC but um I think i will be okay!!! Oh and I get a certificate from Institute Sunday! yay! I am just good today. I might be having hard days again soon, but you got to write about days like today to remember and look forward to the fabulous days of the future.
lots of love!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment