Friday, May 28, 2010

Bro. Woodward

Today a great man past away. Today i just keep thinking about the times I spent around him. i am trying hard not to shed tears but by the end of today it will happen. He touched every one in my family's hearts and lives. I will always remember his hugs, his love for me and so many others, along with his great testimony. He was someone who smiled and made you feel so much love when he was around you. He loved his wife and his family so much and I think I can include his YSA children in that. He was a wonderful man who will forever hold a place in my heart. Thank you Woodward family for letting us have him for so long and thank you Brother Woodward for caring about us and supporting us.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great man! He will be missed by all of us. I loved the 'memory' you sent my husband, there were so many great 'memories' and it really showed how devoted he was to building the Kingdom here on earth. Now I suppose he will go and help prepare the one on the other side. One thing is for sure, he's not just sitting around playing a harp, he's working just like he always did. Thanks for posting this tribute.

    ReplyDelete