It is not St. Patricks day (or some variation)
What does your mother think?
Why did you do that?
I LOVE it!!! both the color and the cut!
What does your mother think?
Why did you do that?
I LOVE it!!! both the color and the cut!
The last is my favorite of course. My neighbor who i had not really muttered many words to, but my parents know her and her family well, started talking to me every time I come home because she really loves my hair. I think we could be good friends. :)
Sister Burns really made me laugh. She told me that she loved the cut but the green has got to go! lol. She has told me several times. It makes me laugh!!
Sometimes I feel judged, like people expect me to be a certain type of person. But this also opens up my eyes to what judging really is and that is ridiculous!
I love love love my green hair! Pictures will come soon just as soon as i can get a good one. I dont take pictures of myself very well so i will need someones assistance.
Sister Burns really made me laugh. She told me that she loved the cut but the green has got to go! lol. She has told me several times. It makes me laugh!!
Sometimes I feel judged, like people expect me to be a certain type of person. But this also opens up my eyes to what judging really is and that is ridiculous!
I love love love my green hair! Pictures will come soon just as soon as i can get a good one. I dont take pictures of myself very well so i will need someones assistance.
Your fun! I can assist you in that pic of your green locks. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteoh I am so up for that!!
ReplyDelete