Just realized I did not post about my week long Kansas trip but yet my Utah weekend vacation is demanding me to write!
My mom and I went off on an adventure this weekend to Cedar City, Panguitch, and St. George. My brother lives in Cedar so that is where we stayed. But the reason we went this weekend was because of the Quilt fair in Panguitch. lol it makes me laugh that i go to these cheesy things. But I think it is not the quilt show that is cheesy but the people who attend. I mean a woman so proud of the rabbits she hand stitched on her sweatshirt....uh.... and the woman who quilted her skirt... approaching cute but really?? but yet they dont get that excited over the door prizes. Free stuff people!!! lol it was all very interesting. Did we buy something??? heck yes! they had such cute quilts and fabric and i saw this one quilt I had to get the pattern for. Well we left and saw my brothers store in town, ate pizza and head home in the rain. Brian had told me to take this road around panguitch lake and Brian Head. um.... I really dont like following his instructions no more! It snowed!!! when I saw slush on the road at a low point I stopped the car and freaked but kept going. Candice, who I now know is a liar, knew that if there was slush there there was snow at the top. She told me none of this and tried to convince me all of this was left over from winter and frost from the cold night before. Um Candice there is snow on my windshield!!!! Then turned a corner BAMM!!!!!!! everything is white! I was flabbergasted!! Its june!!! its snowing!!!!! Holy crud i am driving in it!!!!!! i did well but I drove slow as molasses!!! Because there were so many dangerous winding turns. Did stop at one point and take pictures. Oh goodness now I am back in Phoenix and its so not winter!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment