Saturday, June 19, 2010

Green hair Diary # 2

Well My grandparents and Brian and Candice now have seen my hair. Weirdly Paul and Celeste who live the closest have not seen my hair, but they have been sick. Anyways my grandparents more of pointed out it is green and they did so at very different times. They seemed to have no problem with it or they did not voice one. My Aunt Louise said something about it to ... probably why. Because my new number one hair comment is

Why green

or simply

Why


This is what Brian, Louise, and countless other people have asked me when they finally see my hair. Well why hmmm.... my answer shortens each time. Now I say I wanted to but really I just felt like having fun with it and this brand had a beautiful green. Honestly i love it very much!

Sadly....


My hair is now more blond than green. Slowly the blond tips are going up my hair....well actually its not so slow. I need to re-dye it. However it was done with professional hair dye and when I ask my friends they give me the run around. This is not something to do with hair dye problems! I dislike the blond green look very much, though i was told by a guy last night to go swim in a highly chlorinated pool. uh... thanks for trying.

So I somehow need to get the green chartreuse looking color from Pravana. I need someone to help me put it back in my hair. I have developer I think all I need is the dye and willing abled gloved hands to help me.

So my readers if you know anyone with such a license and abilities let me know! My friends are just flaking out on me in my time of blond ugliness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment