Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GPA

So i just finished my second to last semester at ASU and i got all A's and one B+ (meaning I was like a few points away from an A. Stink!) ! But I got my GPA up to a 3.45 and that is my whole college career! I mean who did not do a little cruddy their freshman year? i know I did. I never cared about my GPA as long as it did not get near that I could lose my scholarship point, but now I get to graduate with honors. It is the lowest rank of honors but goodness who cares!!! I get to get a maroon cord to wear with my cap and gown. I am really excited that I am graduating with honors for having a pretty decent GPA! I am very proud of myself right now. GO me!!

1 comment: