Sunday, July 5, 2009
Grateful Praise!
I am so grateful to God right now for just helping me have an amazing weekend after a hard week, and I thought the weekend was going to be horrible. I am so glad i found my positive attitude days before the trip. This made the trip amazing. I got to cockroach hunt and play rummy with my Grandma! My favorite things with her ever! I got to sit on my favorite swing and read a book from my current favorite author. I saw fireworks and this was good minus the ones over the house that the neighbors had illegally. apparently the cops missed a few the night before. Got to monitor a suspected drug house across the street. Okay that one just made me laugh, my grandparents are so cute! I came in the house just unpacking the truck, and my grandpa asks if i need dope cause they guy across the street could help me. LOL! I could tell then the weekend was looking up. I also found super cute shoes at the mall that is like 15 feet long. I got 2 pairs of totally cute shoes for 15 dollars. score! Hopefully I learn to walk in the one pair, because they are far taller than what I am used to. Also today before we left I got to see Brian and Candice and her family. Oh ya and that cute little nephew of mine. I loved watching Landon laugh and play with me. Daisy was really excited to see us and I got a bath of kisses from her. I was so grateful to see them, because I miss them oh so much. I miss having that family only 10 minutes away, that are willing to take me in when I am sick of the social scene. They did that a lot for me. So even though I thought it was going to be boring I loved my weekend. My dad was even able to relax, i could tell because he teased me up the Wazou. lol. But he really enjoyed time with his brother, they are so alike. I am so grateful I was able to have this great weekend and reflect on the positives in life. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me this amazing weekend! Oh ya I almost forgot... I got a letter too! I got home and there waiting for me was a letter with a picture and poem inside, from my favorite Elder. So needless to say I am happy and thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment