Thursday, July 23, 2009

My random Thoughts Currently

Super excited that August 1st from 2-4 pm Traci Hunter Abramson is Coming to Glendale DB to do a signing. Guys she is my favorite author! Her books are amazing! She makes exciting books with so much action but an awesome love story. What girl could ask for more? I have read all of her books and love them. I get so excited talking about her books and practically beg my customers to buy them. I have never heard of one person not liking them. My sister in law has a hard time reading but is loving these books. okay sorry my salesman will go away now. Anyway I am super excited and have a feeling I am going to melt like a total dork in front of her. I will probably get a picture with her and am debating whether having her sign all my books is too much. I have one already signed but it was not signed in my presence, I sent it to a bookstore she was signing at. Either way I figure I will end up looking like a dork of a fan, but I figure its okay. I know she is just another person but I am an English major so I guess I am a bigger Dork about this stuff.

Also Friday Suzzie comes for the weekend and take Chris home. I am sooo excited to see her. I get to pick her up and she is going to cut my hair one more time! yay! I am very concerned for the condition of my hair with her no longer around. I have realized I do not know how to really do my hair nor do I much have the patience, so I will probably keep it short. BUt anyways I am super excited to see Suzzie, but I am going to be very sad Sunday night and Monday. I know Chris has been driving me a tad nuts, but I am REALLY gonna miss him. I mean he even wanted to beat up that kid who took me out so rudely. I want a brother around to do that! But I am super happy for him to go to Med. School! So proud!

I love the monsoons! I just wish I had a porch swing to watch! Oh and I wish it would rain a tad more.

Less than 5 weeks until my friend gets home. Show down time. Ah ! I feel like I am reading a book series and I just want to know what happens, but the writer is in a coma! Thats the best way to describe my feelings. But at the same time, I feel like I am ready to move on, but I guess that just needing something to change, as in not writing letters and waiting. I dont know, I am sure it will be here before we know it. And yes the past two years have been very long! The problem I am forseeing is too many people knowing I kinda like him. This is not all my fault. Case and point, Tuesday night. Heather told Bro. Barton I was writing a missionary. This is true but she of course lead it to believe there is more. My fear is that he comes home, not sure, maybe just thinking friendship, and finds out that everyone things we are something. Even worse he might not be able to come near my house, cause my family tease me and they are bound to slip! This cannot happen, but I figure it will within a week or 2 of him being home.

my birthday.... on a monday in September. My nephew's due date, mom will be out of town to see him, but is my 21st and golden birthday. Trying to figure out how to prevent it from being stinkish.

Just a few things I am thinking about. There is another, but not sure I should write it. Basically Work could get better, worse, or remain the same and that might not be good either. Hmm. Is work ever just consistently something I can love? I really like my co-workers though.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment