Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What the world needs now...

is more water fights. I was having a day full of emotions that were not happy. I was so frustrated and down in the dumps. Of course i really had some great perspective advice from people, but after my water fights tonight, I realized I needed to be proactive and change my attitude. I was so happy playing in water and even threw water on some guys hoping they would get even with me. I mean there was just a perfectly good bucket of water sitting there, it needed to be played with. Anyway I realized I just need to try to make it my best summer. Do not think about how rotten things are but what you can do. I need to take my lemons and make the best dang lemonade ever tasted! its my new motto. I came up with that after the water fight man. I am going to be the funnest aunt a far away niece has had too. SO Lets make some great lemonade and have the best attitude!

1 comment: